With the ongoing challenges of the pandemic, Team Up has been delivering online this academic year. Despite the changes and challenges of remote tutoring and school closures we managed to achieve significant positive outcomes in Autumn 2020 which were comparable to Autumn 2019, including:
- Pupils achieving on average 0.8 grades of progress ( 80% of a year's progress in 12 weeks - in line with historical averages)
- High pupil attendance (81%) and above average engagement (4.8 out of 6)
- Running a similar number of programmes (23 vs. 22)
- The vast majority of all scheduled sessions took place
- Positive survey feedback from pupils, tutors and schools
School coordinators feedback was overwhelmingly positive in terms of how they would rate the programme, quality of Programme Managers and value/difference it made to their pupils.
We are pleased that these levels of progress are continuing into Spring Term.
From the data we collected, over 2/3 (68%) of pupils were pupil premium. Half our pupils were boys and half girls with about 3/4 of our pupils from BAME backgrounds.
If you are interested in finding out more about running a Team Up programme in your school please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting volunteer tutors for our Summer programmes commencing late April. To apply please visit: teamup.org.uk/volunteers