We are now recruiting volunteer tutors for our Summer programmes across London. Find out more about the key dates:
We'd love to have you on board for next term's programmes! By volunteering with Team Up, you will help make a difference to the attainment, future choices and life chances of pupils from low-income backgrounds.
Our Saturday morning revision programmes will be starting on Saturday 27th April and running for four or five weeks. Tutors placed on the revision programme will be invited to an induction evening on Wednesday 24th April.
Tutors on weekday, ten-week programmes will be invited to our main induction on Sunday 28th April, with most tuition programmes commencing the following week.
Please check our available placements and submit an application as soon as possible to secure your position for next term. If you have already tutored with us, please contact your PM or email@example.com to arrange your placement.
Programme-specific details (may be subject to change, but you will be notified if placed at these schools):
- Ark Swift Primary Academy (29th April - 8th July)
- Sarah Bonnell School (29th April - 15th July)
- Bevington Primary School (30th April - 9th July)
- St Angela's Ursuline School (30th April - 16th July)
- Southside Young Leaders' Academy (1st May - 17th July)
- Mulberry School for Girls (1st May - 10th July)
- Manorfield Primary School (1st May - 17th July)
- Rokeby School (2nd May - 18th July)
- Burlington Danes Academy (2nd May - 27th June)
- Ark Brunel Primary Academy (25th April - 11th July)
- Oak Wood School (3rd May - 12th July)
- Ark All Saints Academy (27th April - 1st June)
- Harris Academy Chafford Hundred (27th April - 18th May)
- Harris Academy Rainham (27th April - 18th May)