Interested in working for a vibrant social enterprise? Our current vacancies are listed below.
Photograph: Our Co-CEO, Megan Worthing-Davies. Photograph by Maahwish Mirza
Tutor Engagement Officer
Team Up is looking for a dynamic intern to recruit and support inspirational volunteer tutors to help transform the life chances of pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Terms & Conditions
- Salary: £19,890 per annum.
- Start Date: August/September 2018.
- Working hours: Full time role c. 37.5 hours per week. This may involve up to 12 Saturdays per year, to be accounted for as time in lieu during the week.
- Contract length: 12 months.
- 25 days holiday, to be agreed with line manager.
This post is funded through the Jack Petchey Foundation, and candidates accepting the role will be required to attend a two-day conference in September, a conference in February/March and a conference in August/September 2019 as part of the scheme.
Please find a more detailed Job Description here.
Applications will be screened on a rolling basis and interviews will be held on the week commencing 6th August.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a cover letter explaining how you feel you fit the requirements of the role, alongside your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.